normal June 6, 2016 - Quest Bot 3.00 Preview

• bjcasey
  • bjcasey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
5 years 11 months ago #827

Hello Everyone! I'm excited to show you a preview of Quest Bot 3.00. Below are a few screenshots of the new layout. I've been attempting to make it as user friendly as possible.

Key Features:

*A default profile is distributed by me through my patcher. With the default profile, all settings will be configured enough that you could start running instances right after installation.

*Task Files (formerly Quest Files) will be distributed by me through my patcher. You will no longer need to visit my website to download new files. This means that when I update a file, it will automatically download and update the next time you patch.

*I'm trying to focus on having Quest Bot be more resilient when it comes to unexpected situations. The Recovery Page has a nice assortment of backup plans for it to use. I have personally enjoyed seeing my Warden use Rebirth after a wipe to get me back up and running faster. I also find it amusing to watch it revive everyone and start again, bypassing unnecessary steps, and making it's way back to where it wiped.

There is still no live testing date yet, but I appreciate your patience as I work on this tremendous update. Please continue to post your wants/needs for this type of script. Implementing features at the start is always easier than adding them on later on.

Additional Patch Notes: www.bjscripts.com/mediawiki/index.php?ti...ly_Development_Items

I HATE questing!
Follow me on twitter to get instant notification of updates, sales and special promotions! - twitter.com/BJScripts
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by bjcasey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heyadam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #829

i love the repair option

More
5 years 11 months ago #832

Fantastic work! Thank you!

• bjcasey
  • Away
More
5 years 10 months ago #845

As of today, I am about 1-2 weeks away from being ready for public testing. This is a really large update and includes complete updates to Quest Bot, Quest Share, Zone Information and Loot Manager.

I HATE questing!
Follow me on twitter to get instant notification of updates, sales and special promotions! - twitter.com/BJScripts
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by bjcasey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lars

More
5 years 10 months ago #872

Hi, are we close to go live yet for QB3?

Would it be possible to get an EQ2 expac filter for the task files, just to make it easier to narrow down the search to select the quest to execute?

• bjcasey
  • Away
More
5 years 10 months ago #875

It's already in open testing as of yesterday, Patch # 133. Type BJ QuestDev into the console.

I HATE questing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lars

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds